Friday, October 21, 2011

The rest of what I've been working on...

 My friend, Meredith, recently started a blog and featured the idea for the above wreath. Check out her blog for the original inspiration from pinterest and also she's got some other great wreaths and stuff.
 I absolutely LOVE these felt flowers. Meredith's blog tells how to make them. Super easy and way cute!

I also finished Joseph's chicken pants and shoe covers for his Halloween costume:
 Daysie approves.

Then I just HAD to make a felt rose out of some of the felt left over from the shoe covers......
 And proceeded to torture Daysie with it....
 And Smokey...
 Not even Shelby was safe. Only Pumpkin...I guess she was smart and hid.
The yard sale went really great today despite being REALLY cold this morning. Sold a lot of junk..err...fantastic stuff! We will be back at it again tomorrow. Joseph was not a fan of the yardsale. He really just wanted to ride around the farm all day. He thinks yardsales are boring. Ta ta for now...I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment