Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Almost didn't make it...

I had actually already gone to bed and then remembered that I had not blogged. Technically it's 12:05 AM so I didn't blog on 10-19. I'm counting it though!

Joseph and I are going to Tennessee tomorrow to help with my parents' yard sale. This week has not been so great so I'm pretty much ready to get out of town. It's been raining the past couple of days...I hope it stops and we have good weather for the yard sale.

I took my car in to have new tires this morning....it only took 3.5 hours. And that's 3.5 hours of chasing Joseph around trying to keep him from busting through the doors back into the work area. He said "car" an ornate amount of times today. I was about to lose it before we got out of that place.

I finished Joseph's Halloween costume tonight. He is going to be a chicken. I already had the chicken "coat"...I bought it last year and he hasn't outgrown it yet. I just had to make some orange chicken pants and some chicken feet shoe covers. I wanted to get it done before I left for Tn because I want to take pictures of him in his costume with some actual chickens. :)

Well, I am going to go back to bed now. Big day of gymnastics and traveling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment