Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Sunday!

I promise that I will do a recipe post tomorrow and take a break from these "fluff" posts. :) Michael and I actually got to go to dinner and a movie tonight. We went to the Movie Tavern so that we could combine the two. Watched Real Steel. I loved it...and not just because of Hugh Jackman. A little known fact about me is that I LOVE sports movies.....doesn't really matter what sport...hockey, baseball, football, even boxing. No, I don't like watching boxing or fighting in real life....I can't stand people beating up on each other but in a movie.....I don't know...it's different. Maybe it's because it isn't "real." Well, this movie, if you didn't know, is about robot boxing. Now, that is something I can get behind. All the fun of a boxing movie without the blood and stuff. :) You add Hugh Jackman to the mix and it's fun for the whole family.

I made a Mostacciolli casserole for Anne Marie (who was watching Joseph) and Joseph to eat for supper tonight. Anne Marie said it was really good and Joseph evidently ate a whole plate. It is out of a new cookbook I got at church a few weeks ago called "God Be With You Til We Eat Again." I love the title. We are going to have the leftovers for supper tomorrow and you may be seeing it on the blog this week!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I can't believe it's already over! Check back tomorrow and maybe I will post some yummy cupcakes or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment