Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm in a bad mood...

With this whole blogging every day thing, you never know what you're going to get from me. While I usually try to keep it upbeat or at the very least, post something delicious instead of sharing my issues, today is not one of those days. At least my mom emailed me this super cute picture I posted above which brightened my evening.

My whole day has not been bad. It started out the same as any other day...Joseph even slept later than usual so I got some quiet time between the time Michael left for work and Joseph got up. I love that time. Joseph was a little grumpy this morning but nothing I couldn't handle. He took a good nap and slept until about 4. Everything was going great so far. Michael had already called to say he was coming home so I was looking forward to my usual Monday night yoga followed by a nice trail ride and coming home to Joseph already being asleep...or at least in his crib. Then Michael got home and pretty much just stayed long enough to tell me he had taken a call and was going back to work. Joseph was upset after he left so I had to deal with that on top of the disappointment of not getting to go ride. I could still go to yoga..they have childcare.

Well, the dogs, Joseph, and I went outside for a little while after Michael left. Joseph would not listen to me at all and kept wanting to go out to the of the few things I will not tolerate. I'm a really lenient mom, but that crosses the line. I was already irritated and him not listening to me really irritated me. So, I decided to do what always makes me feel better....go shopping. I had been wanting to get some fall/Halloween decor for the house so Joseph and I were off to Michael's (I'm so glad we have one in Frankfort now). Joseph tends to act better in public. Well, whatever he was playing with in his car seat, he kept dropping and then screamed for me to get it which just doesn't work while I'm driving. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get from our house to Michael's and I was about to lose it by the time we got there. I found some super cute stuff and spent a super cute amount of money. Then it was off to get some supper since Joseph had been trying to eat the floral stems I was buying. We had some Fazoli's and that was uneventful. No yoga...I spent too long at Michael's.

I got home and started trying to figure out what I was going to do with my new super cute decorations and Joseph was trying to see how much of a mess he could make. Usually this sort of thing doesn't bother me, but when I'm already edgy, it does. And the dogs were being needy and the cats were being needy and Joseph was being needy. Oh my goodness....Bedtime could not have come fast enough! And immediately after I put Joseph in his crib, I took a hot bath and was just about to go on to bed when I remembered my "Blogtober-fest." So here I am ranting about my bad mood. bah humbug. Hope ya'lls day is going better. I hope to be back to my pleasant self tomorrow or it might be a long month for ya'll! Ha ha!

Oh and guess what? This is my 200th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment