Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Chicken



I finally got him in his chicken suit and took some pictures. I didn't put the chicken feet on him because I really didn't want him to get chicken poo on them. :)

We had a great long weekend with my parents. It was too short as usual. I will try to do an actual post tomorrow. This is another short one because I am bushed!!! I will also tell you that if you decide to do an experiment and see if you can leave your house messy, dirty, and stinky if your hubby will take it upon himself to make it neat, clean, and smelling good....you will come home to a house that is dirty, messy, and stinky. I have my work cut out for me tomorrow. So I will probably hit the hay early tonight. And Michael, don't get all mad. I didn't really expect anything. I'm glad you did the dishes. Just wanted to see how much would be done without me asking you to do it. :)

Now I'm off to get the little chicken into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment