Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I'm Working On - June 30

I LOVE to cross stitch. No, it's not nearly as trendy and popular as knitting and the outcome tends to not very useful...just decorative, but I love it. I love all the floss colors and how all those little x's make a big picture in the end. I'm working on a fairly large project right now. It's the first big project I've done in a while. It will probably take me a while too.....Joseph doesn't like for me to cross stitch..even though I only do it when he is asleep. It seems like I can do all kinds of things while he is asleep, but there is something about the sound of that needle that make him wake up. Weird. Anyway, here is my new project after 2 days: I'm not telling what it is...you will have to figure it out. I will try to post an update weekly.

I've also been doing lots of reading lately. That is something that never bothers Joseph (well, as long as he's asleep). Here's what I'm reading this week:
I've had this book forever, but could just never seem to get very far into it. I think my bookmark was on page 34 and I have no idea when that was from...I had actually forgotten about that bookmark. I love bookmarks. I quite a few. Anyway, I started this book Saturday I think and I'm a little over halfway through. I'm liking it pretty well. I might have to give James Patterson another chance. I've seen this movie, but the book is WAY different then what I remember in the movie.
On another note, Joseph started laughing this weekend. It was the cutest thing ever. He's only done it a few times since, but hopefully it will be like his smiling. He didn't smile much when he first learned to smile, but now he smiles almost all the time. I'm so thankful that he is such a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment