Thursday, June 24, 2010

Slow Cooker London Broil

Ok, people, it doesn't get any easier than this dish. It's very tasty and makes great leftovers! I don't know how accurate the name is..as this is not broiled and I have another London Broil recipe (that is broiled) and it's nothing like this. I got the recipe from allrecipes.com. Here it is:

1 to 2 lb beef round steak (I used about a 1 lb steak, I like more gravy)
1 can tomato soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope onion soup mix

Mix soups and soup mix in a bowl.

Place steak in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over it.

Cook on low for 8-10 hours.

Serve over rice or mashed potatoes or pasta....something starchy! I prefer it over rice.

I hope ya'll enjoy this...it literally takes 5 minutes or less to prep! I love slow cooker recipes with that kind of prep work...that's the whole point of the slow cooker for me is that it does most all the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment