Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I'm Working On - 9-22-11

 Last year I did this whole "What I'm Working On" weekly update on the blog. It showed week by week what my cross stitch projects looked like. Then I stopped....almost exactly a year ago. And I didn't pick up a needle and thread again until this week. When Joseph turned 6 months old (one year ago exactly), he stopped sleeping well, eating solids, and didn't really grow much for the next 6 months. I say that all heck broke loose between 6 months and a year. I didn't really do projects after that. But, I'm back. It's getting cooler outside and that always just brings out my creativity. I love to cross stitch and almost always have one or sometimes two going at all times in the fall and winter. The one I'm working on now is a Halloween cross stitch so I need to get on finishing it. Here is is a year ago when I put it away:

Here it is today:

I had to go buy some thread last night. I didn't have all the colors I needed. I usually improvise but I don't have a picture of this one finished and don't really know what the colors need to be.

Joseph has FINALLY gotten back to eating well!! I have discovered that he loves hot dogs...and why wouldn't he? They are fabulous. He even branched out today with a corn dog. Eating had really improved his mood. He is not quite as quick to have a meltdown now. I just hope it continues.

Hope you are all having a great week! I am working on some Shaw Family recipes and will get more of those up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment