Saturday, September 3, 2011

An Ambitious Menu

Joseph a year ago all dressed in orange for the UT game...look at those cheeks!

I am having the in-laws over tonight for dinner. My mother-in-law is a reader of my blog and was interested in all these Shaw recipes. So, I decided to have her over for a complete Shaw family inspired meal. Here's the menu:

Linda's Pork Tenderloin
Dot's Tasty Green Bean Dish
Mary Ann, Rosie, and Lillian's Golden Potato Casserole
Mom's Quick Corn Lite Bread
Libby's Fresh Apple Pound Cake

I have the apple pound cake in the oven. It smells divine!! I hope I can get it all done! So you know what recipes you will see on the blog for the next little bit!!

We have had a good weekend so far. We went to the barn this morning and Joseph went for a little ride with me. He was so much more relaxed about it today. He helped me brush Spice when we were done. I gave him the face brush which is just the right size for his little hands. He even fed her some treats. But when I pulled out the actual peppermints for him to give to her, he decided he would keep those for himself. :)

I hope you all are having a great long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment