Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Saturday!!




We had a pretty good time at the rehearsal dinner last night. I spent a good bit of it outside because that's just where Joseph wanted to be. And no, that wasn't his original outfit.....he threw up not long after we got to the country club. He was considerate though...he threw up on Michael and not me. :)

This morning was Joseph's first swim lesson. It had its highs and lows. I think Joseph was a little scared of the instructor who was probably a high school kid. I think if it had been a girl and not a guy, he wouldn't have been so offish....he loves the ladies. He really wanted to go to the side of the pool where the older ladies were doing water aerobics. He kept waving at talking to them. He did do some kicking in the water, but he's no Michael Phelps....yet. Then we went to Sonic for french toast sticks and an iced latte (the latte was for me). He was exhausted when we got back so it was straight to nap time, but from the sounds of it, he's found a second wind. :)

Wedding tonight.....and it's supposed to be AN HOUR AND A HALF LONG!!!! WHAT?! I love weddings but I am SOOOOO not looking forward to it now. Jay and Barb, I don't know if you read my blog or not. I'm not saying I'm not happy to take part in your special day, but seriously. An hour and a half in any one place with Joseph just seems like torture to me.

Hope all the rest of you have an non-torturous Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment