Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Saturday!


Happy Saturday everyone! I am just watching some football (Mississippi State vs Arkansas) and blogging to avoid putting my second coat of paint on some trim. I was all gung ho to get it done and was doing my "The Painting is Done" happy dance until Michael said, "Well, you also need to touch up the window trim." Do What? I told him he could do it and sat here and pouted. It really took the wind out of my sails to be told that. UGH!

I was disappointed earlier because I had not been that productive today. We are having Thanksgiving with Michael's family tomorrow and I hadn't baked anything. Nor had I done any real cleaning, worked on Project Living Room, gone for a run, or worked out. It really didn't help that Joseph was a grumpy gus this afternoon and nothing would make him happy. I finally just had to stick him in his Exersaucer in the kitchen with some cheerios so I could fix supper. He fussed alot but I don't guess that will kill him. Luckily he went to bed early and then I got down to business. I baked my biscuits and cornbread for my dressing, stained a section of our new shelving, and, like I said, painted the "last" of the trim in the living room. I will get to that second coat here in a few minutes. I need to get it done so I can move the loveseat back.

On another note, this football game is suddenly not going so well for my Bulldogs. When did we get to be down by 10?

Anyway, I will be sure to post pics of my Thanksgiving grub. I am planning on making hashbrown casserole, dressing, sweet potato rolls (new for 2010), and derby pie. I also need to get a second coat of stain on the shelves in the morning first thing. Looks like a busy Sunday ahead! I'm gonna try to enjoy the rest of my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment