Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What I'm Working On - July 7th 2010

Here's an update on my cross stitch that I first showed ya'll last week. Joseph has actually gotten over the cross stitching waking him up for the most part and I've gotten a decent amount done in the past week: Still a long way to go....stay tuned.

I finished Along Came a Spider by James Patterson. I have to say I really enjoyed it. I tore through the last half of the book because I couldn't wait to see what happened. I had to keep stopping myself from skipping ahead....I'm bad about glancing at pages toward the back of the book. I'm taking a break from kidnapping/murder/crime and reading Ya-Yas in Bloom:
I LOVED the other 2 of the Ya-Ya books (Little Altars Everywhere and Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood) and I'm loving this one so far. I like the writing style. It's almost conversational. I also love how each chapter is a story in itself.
Joseph's new development this week was turning over. He was a bit slow in doing that. I think it's because he's hated being on his belly so much...so why flip? He is also wanting to sit up and stand, so I put together his ExerSaucer yesterday:

He's still a bit small for it. But I doubt that will be the case for long!

Daysie on the other hand:
She finds she is the perfect size for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment