Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Monday

It's another Monday! I know what you're thinking...."you're a stay at home mom...what's the difference between Monday and any other day?" Well, I have found a way to make Monday a "true" Monday even if I no longer have a 9-5 job. I take Sundays off. Now, I still cook and do things that MUST be done...like if I have no clean clothes or Michael doesn't have any uniforms clean, then I'll do some laundry..that sort of thing. I leave Sundays as a day for Michael, Joseph and I to spend together as a family, usually going to church and having lunch out, and for bargain shopping (more to come on this week's haul on Wednesday). Yesterday wasn't "quite" a day off since we had "free kitty litter fiasco 2010." I'll get into that tomorrow. Anyway, it never ceases to amaze me how messy this house can get when I just take ONE day of not cleaning/straightening/etc. WOW!

It's already 1 PM and I haven't done much of anything today either. I ended up taking a nap while Joseph took his morning nap so productivity = 0! I can't help it, I was exhausted...I blame Free Kitty Litter Fiasco 2010. And then I had to run some errands after he woke up. I had to take back the steam cleaner to Kroger (Free Kitty Litter Fiasco 2010) and then I decided to get my car washed. It was so nasty. I couldn't take it anymore. It was filled with dog hair, horse hair, shavings, grass, leaves, grime, dirt, and general yuckiness. I haven't had it washed since before Joseph was born! Those guys earned their money today! Let me tell you! Then we got back and Joseph had to eat and is now taking a nap. Whew!

Anyway, I should probably get down to business if I'm going to make a dent in this mess before Michael gets home...because once he gets home, it's back to taking care of Free Kitty Litter Fiasco 2010. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment