Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

The Christmas tree is up, the presents are wrapped and have been subsequently de-bowed by Joseph. Memo to me...no bows until we are packing them up to go to wherever we are going to give them out. You can see last year's tree and some of my favorite ornaments here.

Some new additions this year:
My mom made this one for me last Christmas.

Michael and I both love Chicago (the city..not the musical..I love the musical, but Michael, not so much).
We actually got this one as a gift a couple Christmases ago, but I put it in a tin so that it wouldn't get broken during storage and forgot to put it out last Christmas.

My friend Ellen got this one for me from the Rural King back home (like a country Wal-Mart, except WAY BETTER...Wal-Mart sucks and I never shop there, but Rural King..Rural King is awesome).
So true....

My mom made the rest of the ornaments pictured last year. I love them.
This one is Joseph's favorite. It doesn't stay on the tree very long before he pulls it off and plays with it.

And of course....a UK one for Michael.
And an Mississippi State on for me.
Stay tuned for pics of the rest of my decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment