Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few tidbits

I went to the barn last night to ride. All I can say is BRRRR! As happy as I was to be Munchkin free and with my horse, it was still freakin cold! I took her some stocking stuffers (soft peppermints and horse treats). I haven't got her gift in yet....a full year's supply of dewormer. I know, I give the BEST gifts! Ha ha! I did get the premium pack though...only the best for my Spice. :)

Last Friday was my mom's Birthday. At the last minute, I decided to make her a cake. She never gets a cake for her birthday unless she bakes it herself. Here it is:
It's a donkey cake!! My mom hearts donkeys. I thought it turned out pretty cute. My grey icing was really more purple, but that's okay. Eeyore is purple, right? She loved it and it tasted as good as it looked!

We are staying in KY for Christmas this year, so we had Christmas with my parents this past Sunday. Joseph got a Lightning McQueen Ride-on Car. He LOVED IT! He can ALMOST push himself, but he loved for his Banana to make laps around the kitchen with him with his car stereo blasting!
So Cute!!

In other news, Michael is getting back from Vicksburg today!! YAY! We have Christmas with his mom's family tomorrow evening and with his Dad's family Christmas evening. I'm really glad that we will get to spend most of Christmas chilling at home! Anyway, the Munchkin is napping and there are clothes that need folding and I need to get a list made for our errand running today! Hopefully we won't have to run any errands tomorrow. We've had to go somewhere every day this week. Munchkin is getting tired of it and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment