Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge Week 6 Update

6 weeks down...2 to go for this 8 week challenge. I probably won't end the challenge there. I have quite a bit more weight to lose and I've been getting good results using this program. The weight is not coming off as fast as previous methods I've used, but it's coming off steadily and I'm losing at a rate that is safe since I'm still nursing. Here's how I measured up today (these are cumulative totals):
Weight: -5.6 lbs
Waist: -3 1/2 in
Hips: -2 1/4 in
Bicep: -1/4 in
Thigh: -1/2 in
Body Fat: -0.9%

It's been a great experience so far. I love having some adult interaction since I spend so much time with the Munchkin and it's really made me feel worlds better physically as well as mentally and emotionally (that's something you can't measure with a scale or measuring tape). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment