Friday, May 6, 2011

Still hanging in there

Michael was off work today (he has been working major overtime lately) and I got to go ride Spice during Joseph's morning nap!! It was a gorgeous morning for a ride. She had already been turned out so I pretty much ruined her morning. She was very spooky...jumping sideways at the silliest things. She was too worried about what her buddies were doing and not paying attention. It was still good to be in the saddle and I like rides like that to keep me on my toes.

I won't lie....I have cheated a couple of times on my detox. We had frozen pizza last night. I made up a fruit salad and ate it first so that I wouldn't gorge on pizza. But other than that, I'm doing ok. I was a little edgy today...I think lack of sugar maybe.

BIG NEWS!!! Joseph has taken a few steps here and there but never more than 2...until TODAY! He is still pretty wobbly and can't go far at a time, but he's making it 6+ steps at a time. I'm so proud. Also, if you have read any of my posts before when I was worrying about his weight...he has gained 2 lbs in the past 3 weeks!! He and I must be on the same diet plan...but I'm excited for his weight gain!

Well, that's it for today. I've got a big day tomorrow....working out and yoga in the morning and hopefully getting to ride again tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment