Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm still kicking!

Just wanted to do a quick post to say that I am still alive and kicking!

I went to the doctor on Monday and was told that I have bronchitis. It was getting dangerously close to becoming pneumonia so that was not good. I got some drugs and got on the road to recovery! I still have a little trouble breathing if I exert myself, but other than that and a little coughing, I'm good as gold! :)

I have been a bit preoccupied with getting stuff ready for the Munchkin's first birthday party...my my...has it really been a year? And is it really March? Where did February go?

But anyway, I got the invitations finished tonight so that is a huge load off! I now need to get to designing the cake! I will post pics of the invites once I've sent them and they have been received by those invited so they will be surprised when they open them and not see them here first!

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment