Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Positivity....or lack thereof...


I've been in a funk today. Why? I have no clue. I wish I knew. It could be the fact that after FINALLY getting over my bronchitis (and, as I found out from a call from my doctor on Friday, Strep), Joseph came down with pinkeye Sunday evening. So far, I'm in the clear, and I REALLY hope I stay that way.

Oh, and Michael is out of town...AGAIN.

So, maybe I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed. You know, my hat is off to single moms. I don't know how you do it.

In birthday news, I sent out the invites today! YAY! I have been browsing cake decorating ideas and think I have a design in my head. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks until his birthday! Where did the year go?

Anyway, I am hoping I can be more positive tomorrow. At least a bit more relaxed. I just feel like something is wrong....I'm jittery and anxious and I just can't put my finger on why I feel this way. Maybe it's the weather...it's always good to blame the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment