Sunday, March 27, 2011

Joseph's Birthday Party

Joseph's Birthday party was this weekend. I think it was a huge success. At first I was really bummed because SOOOOO many people weren't able to come. People that I hadn't seen in a while, people who we call friends but yet have not met Joseph yet, and people that you would've just expected to be there. Oh well. We had a nice little group and since it was crappy outside, I think we had just the right number to be comfortable in our house. So it worked out good.

I am going to do a separate post about the cake (it deserves its own post). But here are some pictures from the day.
Special thanks to Michael for cutting out the letters as well as a lot of the blocks of paper. I was the designer...he was the doer.












No comments:

Post a Comment