Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday update



It seems that I update random stuff on my blog every Thursday...so I'm just going to start calling it the Thursday update...

Where to begin...

My weight loss....after 2 weeks of a big goose egg...I lost a pound this week. I am good with that. As long as the numbers go down, I'm a happy girl. Still sticking to the plan of trying to avoid junk, one cheat meal a week, and replacing lunch or supper with a protein shake. I've gotten used to that and I have to say, it's crazy convenient.

I have my first ever 10K this Saturday. I am excited. It will be a challenge, but knowing that I will definitely PR is an awesome feeling. It's the last race of the Frankfort Trifecta and it will be my first time to complete the series.

We have an interview with a prospective preschool for Joseph next week. I just hope he gets in...I know if he doesn't, it will be on us, the parents, because there is no reason to turn down a 3 year old.

James is crawling all over the place...the bathroom is his favorite room...much to Michael's chagrin. He is also pulling up. We've had to lower his crib mattress so he doesn't tumble out.

I'm excited for the weekend. We are going to see the new superman movie tomorrow, then a 5K and a possible cookout on Saturday, and a cookout on Sunday for Father's Day.

Oh, I got the best surprise yesterday when I got a message from a fellow blogger at from ice cream to marathon asking if I wanted to go see Spirit of the Marathon II. Michael graciously agreed to take care of the boys and off I went. It was such a good time.

1 comment:

  1. You will do awesome at your 10K!! I am so glad you got to see Spirit of the Marathon. Wasn't it good?

    ReplyDelete