Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Garden update

I guess it's been about a month since we planted our little garden. It's coming along nicely. In past years, I've only really done well with herbs and cherry tomatoes. I feel a little more confident that we will get some good stuff this year. I still have lots of herbs...love my herbs. They weathered pretty well over the winter and I really only has to buy parsley, cilantro, and dill.

My Hungarian Black Pepper. It's new this year and I'm pretty excited about it.

Flowers....I let Joseph plant the zinnias.

My volunteer buttercrunch lettuce.

Green Beans...I let Joseph plant these too. He planted them all over the yard as well...we have beans everywhere.
 

Jalepenos

Cucumbers. I really thought I lost them when I first put them out, but I think they will be ok.



Early Girl Tomato

I always have volunteer onions...I haven't planted onions since the first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment