Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I'm Working On - August 25th, 2010

The cross stitch is coming along nicely. I am alternating between white (hate doing white) and backstitching. I have 3 more sheep to finish white on and then all I will have left is backstiching and french knots (lots of french knots....and I'm not a fan of doing those)!

My bargain shopping for the week....$4! At first I thought it was $3.60 again, but I had miscalculated. There was going to be some more free stuff, but Walgreens made me mad, so this is it! Not too shabby. I LOVE the Sense & Spray....except that Daysie has to run in the kitchen (where I have it set up) every time it sprays to inspect it. :)

Joseph has started cutting his first tooth. This makes me so sad. For one thing, I hate to see him be in pain and for another, it means he's growing up and the days of me seeing his beautiful toothless smile are numbered! *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment