Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Weeks Down!

So, I've been doing this 8 week Weight Loss Challenge at a gym in Frankfort. It's a boot camp style workout with weekly weigh ins and nutritional advice. I haven't been on a real "diet" since I am still nursing, but I have changed the way I eat. I don't eat sweets much at all and all my carbs sources have changed to whole grains and red potatoes/sweet potatoes. I also eat every 2 to 3 hours. I just got home from my workout and my 2 week weigh-in was today. My trainer did all my measurements as well as weight (I get weighed every week, but only get measured every 2). I was thrilled with the results. This is all roughly coming from memory but here's how I measured up (or down) for the first 2 weeks:
Weight: -3 lbs
Waist: -2 in
Hips: -2 in
Bicep: - 1/4 in
Thigh: -1/2 in
I can't remember how much my % Body Fat had come down, but it has come down, so that's good!

It's always nice to see results and know that all the hard work you've put in is paying off. Also, it was good to know that my vacation this past weekend didn't set me back any. :) I'll try to keep ya'll posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment