Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I'm Working On - August 11th. 2010

I'm a little late today getting this posted, but it's better late than never, right? Here is the cross stitch this week:Slowly but surely, it's getting there. I'll finish it one day, I promise!

Here is my bargain shopping haul this week:
Total after coupons, rewards, etc: $3.60! Insanity!!! Yes, that is a laxative you see in the pic. I will have you know that I made $3 just by buying that laxative! :)

Joseph has been flipping from his back to his stomach for a while now, but until this week, he hadn't flipped from his stomach to his back. He has only done it once though. Here's a cute pic of him on the couch. I had propped him up, but he had slid down and his head went between the cushions. It's like he's saying "A little help, please!"


For those of you who have read my last post about fitting riding into my schedule:
This is how a spent some time this evening....it was nice! Just a girl, her horse, and a couple of crazy dogs (only one of which is mine)! Life is good. Joseph wasn't even crying when I got home..another plus! I think we are all getting more in the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment