Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Run Down

Welcome to this week's edition of my Thursday photo dump. 

Friends and I at Pinot's Palette in Lexington. I like Painting with a Twist WAAAAY better/

James riding in daddy's Chevelle

James giving Shelby some love.

The probable last harvest from our little garden

Joseph asked to have his hair cut. This was right before he got in the chair.

Post-haircut froyo

The boys riding in the Chevelle to Sonic

Sonic


Chillin watching Wall-E, James' new favorite movie.

 I don't know

Shelby

No more pictures, mom!!

My blog writing buddy

Much needed margaritas

Going for a ride

Feels like fall!

I was trying to get my quilt pinned to sew…Daysie had other plans.

After trying multiple times to move her, I decided that if you can't beat them, join them.

1 comment:

  1. Those marg's were good too!! Your quilt looks awesome, can't wait to see when it's done!

    ReplyDelete