Friday, March 9, 2012

Angry Pregnant Woman

Snow Day

I haven't blogged in a month. 

I haven't wanted to blog in a month.

I don't really want to blog now.

However, I feel I owe my reader(s) an explanation. 

You see, I am not one of those glowing, happy pregnant women who bask in the idea of growing a new being in their belly. I wish I was...I want to be one of those people.

Instead, I am a moody, VERY easily irritated, bloated-feeling, uncomfortable, blah, angry pregnant woman. I was the same with Joseph. And in much the same was as my first pregnancy, there are certain people/things that I was perfectly happy with before and now can't stand. This blog has become one of those things. I think it's because it has started to feel like an obligation. I'm obligated to give my followers something to read. The last thing I need in another obligation. I started this blog because it was fun and I wanted to write. I really didn't care if anyone read it. It's not fun for me right now. I'm not ending the blog by any means, because I know this feeling is temporary. However, don't look for a lot of posting over the next 5 months. I will try to put some up here and there, but only when I feel like it. 
 

We do have a pretty exciting Spring ahead of us. On April 3rd, we find out the sex of the baby. The very next day we board a plane to Billings, MT. Wow...I know, right?! Michael is being sent up there for work for pretty much the whole month of April and J and I are going up for a week. I'm pretty excited. I've always wanted to go to Montana. Then in May, we are going to Myrtle Beach, SC. I've never seen the ocean before! Crazy, I know. I've traveled all over, but never to the coast. Very cool stuff.

Anyway, now you know what's going on with me. I hope you are having a wonderful March.

No comments:

Post a Comment