Thursday, December 8, 2011

 Here are the little monsters all finished!
 They have been Daysie inspected and approved.
 Cute little cross stitches
 This one is for one of my friends who is due the end of the month..if you are reading this, consider this a preview bc i's much cuter in person. Hope to get it out early next week.
 I have been doing these little bear cross stitches for probably 15 years now. These are some of my earliest ones. I put together one for Joseph before he was born and hung it in his room. It has little boy bears. This one is going to my best friend's little girl.
 Joseph "helped" me make cookie dough truffles yesterday.
 He actually did "roll" out a couple...they were fairly oblong...
As usual...no photos please!

I've been a bit under the weather today...and I've had a horrible crick in my neck for a couple of days. Those just about debilitate me. I was actually about to go to the gym and work off some of those holiday calories when my neck just kinda went out. Don't have a clue what I did. 

Yesterday I begged Joseph to just take 24 hours off from trying to destroy the house. He declined my request. Today he has been good, though. He has still done a fair amount of destruction, but not as bad as usual and he's pretty much entertained himself. I am thankful for that. As Michael informed me earlier...this is a horrible time of year to get sick. Thanks for reminding me. We will be having Christmas with my family and my mom's family next weekend so I will be crazy busy next week. I better get over this crap by then. 

I hope you all are having a great holiday season!! I know I haven't done a recipe post in a while. I promise I am no abandoning that....it just may be January before I pick back up with the blogging thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment