Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm not dead...

I just had a baby, and, as I'm sure most of you know, they are a huge time sink!! Joseph was born March 22nd at 3:39 PM. This was the day before I was scheduled to go to the hospital for an induction. I'm really glad that he came naturally...well not THAT naturally...I had an epidural. I'm not that tough!
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I do have some stuff to blog and soon I will be posting new recipes, etc..and maybe a few baby pictures! I think I have one for every day he's been alive! So keep looking for new things here at the "Non-Sciencey" Animal Scientist!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't see your post until today. I am so glad you are back blogging some. I know you have been quite busy:) and blogging was not up too high on your list.

    ReplyDelete