We had some lofty goals of productivity this weekend. We didn't get everything done, but we got close. I still deem it a sucessful weekend. One of the major projects we wanted to accomplish was a closet redo in the nursery. I wanted some shelves and places to store toys, etc. Michael bought a closet system that he thought would work, but alas, the nursery has a really small closet. So....I got a closet redo instead: Daysie has still not decided if she approves or not. I love it though. My closet was only JUST big enough for this to work.
So, it was back to Lowe's/Home Depot to try to find something to suit me in the nursery closet. After much stress (I get stressed out about silly things like closet systems), we settled on a wire rack system and got it all set up yesterday. I'm also very happy with it now that it is all installed. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow because Lord knows, this child is just going to accumulate more stuff! Here it is: