Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Closet Extravaganza

We had some lofty goals of productivity this weekend. We didn't get everything done, but we got close. I still deem it a sucessful weekend. One of the major projects we wanted to accomplish was a closet redo in the nursery. I wanted some shelves and places to store toys, etc. Michael bought a closet system that he thought would work, but alas, the nursery has a really small closet. So....I got a closet redo instead: Daysie has still not decided if she approves or not. I love it though. My closet was only JUST big enough for this to work.

So, it was back to Lowe's/Home Depot to try to find something to suit me in the nursery closet. After much stress (I get stressed out about silly things like closet systems), we settled on a wire rack system and got it all set up yesterday. I'm also very happy with it now that it is all installed. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow because Lord knows, this child is just going to accumulate more stuff! Here it is:

I have a very short to do list left to get ready for little Joseph. I plan to get that done in the next few days. I'm in the normal delivery range now, so this little guy could come at any time!

1 comment:

  1. Very NICE! Getting 2 closets organized at once is pretty cool. Love Joseph's little clothes hanging up...Daysie probably didn't wnat the shoes contained that way:)

    ReplyDelete